Online Consent Management & Monitoring System
The Punjab Pollution Control Board is implementing the Online Consent Management & Monitoring System (OCMMS), which is web based generic application to auto made the workflow assocaited with grant of consent to Establish (CTE), Consent to operate (CTO) and authorization under the various Acts & Rules. The Project was initially concepualized by NIC, New Delhhi in assocation of Ministry of Environment & Forest (MoEF).
The Board has got its custimozation to its requirements and the application was launched in December, 2011. Since then, number of additional moudles have been got developed from NIC, such as Hazardous Waste Managment module, Bio-Medical Wste Module & e-payment facility.
- Online processing work folw based system to reduce processing time and increase transperancy
Consent Managment CTE (NOC), CTO (Air & Water), authorization of Waste Managment (Hazardouse Waste & Bio-Medical Waste) , MIS & e-payment facility
- Online Survelliance of Pollution Control Devices through CCTV Cameras
- Compliant Punjab Public Grivances Redress & Monitoring System
- Punjab Hazardouse Waste Management Tracking system
- Bio-Medical Waste Tracking System
- Maintenance and updation of the web site of the Board.
- Maintenance of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Maintenance of Computer hardwares & peripherals as well as softwares.