- The Board has its construction Cell at Head Office, Patiala headed by Environmental Engineer.
- The cell is responsible for construction new buildings for Board at different locations and maintenance of Head office building at Patiala.
- The Board has 14 Regional Offices in the State pf Punjab. It is operating from its own building at Patiala, Mohali, Hoshiarpur, Amritsar and Sangrur.
- Buidlings at Jalandhar and Ludhiana are under construction at present.
- Board has its own plot at Batala and in proposing to constructions buildings there.
- Board has applied for plots at Bathinda and Mandi Gobindgarh which is under process.
- BOard is looking for a plot at Faridkot also.