Environment Protection Squad
- To monitor the status of pollution this includes industrial as well as other sources.
- To collect samples and get them analyzed.
- To prepare detailed inspection reports on the prescribed format.
- To confirm the data/information collected during the inspection with the record files of the industrial units/local bodies.
- To record definite recommendations for action required to be taken by the Board.
- To look onto all complaints by it directly or through Head Office / Regional Office and take action as per the provisions of the various Acts
- To recommend action to be taken of the findings of the complaints
- To look after the work of R&D, Organizing Seminars / Workshops / Mass Awareness Programmes in its Zone.